the Reunification Cathedral was built between 1921-1923, following
the project drawn by the architect D.G. Stefanescu, leaded
by the engineer T. Eremia.
The Great Romanian monarchs were crowned here on the 15th
of October 1922.
The establishment is shaped as a Greek cross, with an open
One can get inside trough a right-angled narthex with three
round headed vault units, a narrow have and a sanctuary.
Constantin Petrescu painted the fresco in traditional iconography