The Gisella Palace
COD LMI: AB-II-m-B-00123
Date of construction: 1905
The only private, two-story building existing in the central area of Alba Iulia at the beginning at the 20th century was owned by the Glück family and was built around the year 1905. The edifice has two facades with openings looking onto the two squares of the market square, and due to its architectural characteristics it is included among the few valuable local buildings from that era.
Starting in 1965 it hosted the offices of the Alba County Council and the County Courthouse. It currently serves as an office building, also sheltering commercial spaces.